Been working on weekends, catching buses at 2 am, missing my bed.
In an effort to keep this blog updated, I’ve listed down some topics that I am planning to write and post when I finally have time to spare:
- Advertising gurus – words of inspiration or otherwise from advertising legends Bernbach, Ogilvy, Burnett and modern-day favorites Droga and French.
- Dissecting TVs medical genre – House, Gray’s Anatomy and Scrubs
- The yellow brick road to Oz
- 48 hours of sun, sand, more sun, and lovely Brazilians
- Adspeak – advertising lingo for the curious
Some titles may change without prior notice. See posters and print ads for details.